Applicants for admission to the History Department's M.A. program must fulfill the following requirements:
- All Graduate School requirements as stated in the current C.S.U. Graduate and Professional Bulletin.
- Completion of a minimum of 21 credits in History.
- Minimum grade point average in History of 3.0 (B)
- Minimum grade point average in undergraduate classes and any other classes of 3.0 (B).
- Completion of the general test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Submission of a brief personal statement outlining the applicant?s interest in graduate study in History at C.S.U.
- Arrange for submission of three (3) letters of reference, at least two (2) of which must be from an academic familiar with the applicant?s work in History.