Each year students studying History receive thousands of dollars in scholarships to help pay for their education. These scholarships, which are competitive, are typically awarded at the Department of History’s Furniss Banquet in the spring. You may view a description of the various scholarships and see the requirements for them below.
- Harry Rosenberg Scholarship
- History Department Graduate Award
- History Department Undergraduate Award
- Mark Anothony Klein Memorial Scholarship
- Rosser Family Scholarship
- Samuel N. and Mary Castle Memorial Scholarship
- William J. and Jean S. Griswold Scholarship
For a full list of scholarships available to students in the College of Liberal Arts, please visit the College of Liberal Arts Scholarships Page.